Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Ruang, Janda Baik

 Ruang at Janda Baik is a home stay that is not far away from Kuala Lumpur!
It took us less than an hour to get there, which was perfect for a short weekend getaway.
This home stay is surrounded by nature, and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

My friends and I have decided to head there as its owned by one of my friends father, and we all needed a getaway!
Ruang is definitely a place for people who'd just want to spend time together and chill, as it doesn't have any phone coverage there at all.
Although it bothered me a little that I didn't have Internet at all, I enjoyed myself a lot too!
I guess its always good to take some time off our phones and just really enjoy everything around us once in a while.


Here are some photos that I took with my Canon 550D, enjoy while I take you on this journey :)

Keep a look out for this sign on your right! We almost missed the turning hahaha!

 The home stay .
As I said on the above, the home stay is surrounded by nature, and its built in a way there it has a very open concept. 
There aren't many doors or windows or curtain, so please remember to bring mosquito repellent! 
The home stay also doesn't provide any towels and toiletries, but you could always rent or buy them there, which is great!


Pool and foosball table are available there!

 Open space for us to chill!










 The home stay also has a river behind it where we could all go in, but unfortunately it was raining on that day so we didn't get to get in. They also have 3 swings overlooking the river !
 Antique things are found all over this home stay, its all so beautiful and rare.

This was the name of two of the rooms we got!
One room could fit about four people!

Barn, the room I stayed in. I loooooved it !
There is also a rooftop garden in every room, I didnt get to take a photo but its really cool.
 The name of one of the rooms ! Pretty cute eh??

Always gotta get them picture with walls like these πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

 More antique things !


 Antique iron and sewing machine! To be honest, I've never seen an antique iron until that day!


For dinner, we all bought food a day before to BBQ it there! 
They also had a bonfire there, which was my first ever bonfire experience!!




That was all the pictures that I took! 😁
Honestly, this place was even better than Sekeping Serendah and its a perfect place for a group of friends to just chill. It is also pretty cooling at night there so everything was perfect.
Overall, it was an amazing experience and if you get a chance to, do check out the place! You wont regret it ! Trust me !

That's all for today's post, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the pictures and the post!


Love,
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed by Charming Templates